South Side Rascals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid members.

4 posters

Go down

Stupid members. Empty Stupid members.

Post  Cecilia Naranjo Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am

I registred here for nothing, searched for someone to make me an account for nothing. I waited in EC for someone to roleplay for like 3 hours and all i get is my death. Kasper Julian and a girl, just came up to me telling me to give them my wallet. I've told them it's non-rp to rob someone from your own hood as you're looking for new members, youngins in order to increas the gang power but nothing, was useless. Then julian started to insult me through PMs, saying that I'm someone called " paco ". Hopefully you gonna give them some warning at least. That's all if you think I'm not right then remove this thread.

Stupid members. Samp191ss
Stupid members. Samp192e
Stupid members. Samp193h
Stupid members. Samp194c

Cecilia Naranjo

Back to top Go down

Stupid members. Empty Re: Stupid members.

Post  Juan Elzo Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Yes, that was dumb of them. However, its their IC actions.
Juan Elzo
Juan Elzo
Admin

https://rascals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marianna Dizdar Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 am

We didn't even plan to do that in the first place . Me and Kasper came up to you and we started to speak with you to figure out who you are and such. All you did was run off , so we fallowed to find out what you did if your choice was run as soon as you saw us. So you just kept running and yelling "HELP!!" . I rised my gun at you to shut you and made you go in some silent place so we could talk. Then you started OOC moaning and didn't even RP . To be honest i never even wanted to do anything to you . It was all 'cuz you didn't keep it IC and couldn't stop /b . We know gang traditions and how to RP as well as you trust me on that one, besides we know server rules aswell so you don't have to explain them due RP .
Marianna Dizdar
Marianna Dizdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasper Dizdar Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL It's IC and with your bullshit attitude OOCly you can stuck this thread up in your fucking a-... yeah! Get out already If you gonna be drama-queen about a RP scene.
Kasper Dizdar
Kasper Dizdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Marianna Dizdar Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Kasper Dizdar wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL It's IC and with your bullshit attitude OOCly you can stuck this thread up in your fucking a-... yeah! Get out already If you gonna be drama-queen about a RP scene.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD
Marianna Dizdar
Marianna Dizdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum