South Side Rascals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official bann list

+3
Paco Ramirez
Ricardo Elzo
Juan Elzo
7 posters

Go down

Official bann list Empty Official bann list

Post  Juan Elzo Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:55 pm

These people in this list are banned from joining South Side Rascals. This list was wiped once, but will never get re wiped. Resons for bans might be hidden. The length of the bann will be displayed

AL3X - Faction hopping(Permanent)
Mitchell - Faction hopping (Permanent)
Big Joe - (Permanent)
Juan Elzo
Juan Elzo
Admin

https://rascals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official bann list Empty Re: Official bann list

Post  Ricardo Elzo Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 am

I'd say add Superman, faction hopping.
Ricardo Elzo
Ricardo Elzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paco Ramirez Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm

What about Joey Pueblo, that's Big Joey right?
He got faction banned, well I just seen his inactivity, but what actually happend?
Back when I was an outsider I even had OOC respect for him Razz

Paco Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiro Vargas Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 am

Paco Ramirez wrote:What about Joey Pueblo, that's Big Joey right?
He got faction banned, well I just seen his inactivity, but what actually happend?
Back when I was an outsider I even had OOC respect for him Razz

Joey was disrespecting leaders oocly (Ismail). That's why he got banned, he prob raged to much. I wouldn't care about him returning either he done a lot in the previous time for us, and maybe this problem can be solved.

Spiro Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Paco Ramirez Mon May 02, 2011 4:08 am

Well I was with him, the day after I posted the message.
I even got him on MSN, he PMed me how he would return, as he was inactive due IRL.

I told him he's faction banned and asked why, he said; I just got inactive because of IRL, I'm not faction banned..

Oh I remember how he raged at Skip, he told me on MSN, but I wasn't there.
That's maybe it? Because he wasn't happy how Skip gave out ranks or something.

Paco Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan Elzo Mon May 02, 2011 6:44 am

Story

Short and simple, since Joey got jumped into the gang, got the rank Soldado, I set him as kind of the recruitment section, taking care about the vatos and hood-rats, we all know that but anyway, since he got ragged, and got more power in the faction, you can clearly see how he changed, well atleast he changed alot against me, when he was unragged, he was always kind and nice, simply ASSLICKING to get the rag, yes. I am the second leader of this gang, he is only a SOLDADO aka SOLDIER, he WORKS for the gang, NOTHING ELSE, he doesn't belong to the leader section, he ain't a fucking important person to me, because I can make everyone take care of the recruitment, I dont have to give a shit about a soldado who works for me, I can do what ever I want with him, you all know how Joey acts against outsiders, he insults them/beats them up/orders them, this is how I can act towards EVERYONE in this gang except for Juan,my family (aka Reina/Jesus) and the Respado's, the rest can FUCK OFF, that's how I think IN CHARACTER. Joey was always like '' Why you actin so to me Sad Why you insulting me Sad, always crying because I handled him like my dog, WHICH HE IS. I swear at him where ever I want, he has to respect me in EVERY kind of way. But instead of doing that, he brings shit up Out of character and starts crying because I '' own '' him ICly, he's like '' A EL VJD doesn't act like this towards his Soldados '', I mean, are you kidding me? I can act however I want towards whoever I want to act like that, take it IC and bam, that's it you know? I don't know when it was it was Thursday if I'm right, when I banned him, I beat him up IC in the bar because he took coke and started shooting around the hood, which is very dangerous because he could've hit anyone or the cops would just patrol and see him, which would cause alot of problems, so I went mad on him IC, I snorted like 1 little line of coke, which didn't effect me at all, which also wouldn't effect me at all, after I kick him down he was like '' /b wow PG much '', etc. That's when he crossed the line for me, I uninvited him, but I kept my mouth shut. And then I got out of the bar, he started PMing Juan about me, how I was acting and leading the gang when Juan was gone for 2 weeks on vacation, I got in the bar again and said in Dutch '' So you're going to cry at Skipper now? '', which he reacted with '' piss off, little kid '', I kept my mouth shut, AGAIN, see how many chances I gave him, I was done with it, and like it's not enough already he PMs Skipper again and starts insulting me, talking behind my back instead of being a man and say everything in my face, thats when the /banhammer got in action.

End of story.
Juan Elzo
Juan Elzo
Admin

https://rascals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos Ortega Fri May 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I thought Joey was banned from SSR, but he is in the faction?

Carlos Ortega

Back to top Go down

Post  Marianna Dizdar Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Carlos Ortega wrote:I thought Joey was banned from SSR, but he is in the faction?
Yeah that`s kinda weird, is that some kind of asslicking trick what he made to stay or return?
Marianna Dizdar
Marianna Dizdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Paco Ramirez Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm

He was actually putting attitude to Juan already haha.
In what we like to call in Dutch but translated to English: ''He already got his talking going on''
Because most people are shy in beginning.. He wasn't Razz

Anyways, it happend long time ago, I guess that's why he's in.. I was there when it happend, don't worry about it, worse thing is to create drama, you seen what happend before!

Paco Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post  Paco Ramirez Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 am

Ban Alberto Hernandez / berkanakata.

Paco Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post  Hernandez Espinoza Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am

Paco Ramirez wrote:Ban Alberto Hernandez / berkanakata.

Factionhop much, Ikr?
Hernandez Espinoza
Hernandez Espinoza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum